Spares and Materials Management / Coordinator at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Spares and Materials Management / Coordinator
Job Type: Contracts
- Establish and implement systems and procedures for the reviewing and progressing of all spare parts schedules to ensure availability of operational spares in time for commissioning.
- Ensure that the latest version of data objects is loaded in E-SPIR (Electronic Spare Parts List and Interchangeability Record) advisor and maintain throughout the project (e.g., Material Group, Object Type, SAP MNFR Codes, SAP Material Masters, exchange rates, UOM, spare parts indicator).
- Manage the review of items submitted to identify opportunities for standardization, review all Spare Parts related project deliverables for final documentation and organize coding of Spare Parts with COMPANY's coding system.
- Liaise with the Company's project, maintenance and procurement staff to ensure that project related spare parts are purchased in time for CSU (Commissioning & Start-Up).
- Coordinate the review, selection and purchase of Insurance, Initial and Operational spare parts.
- Liaises with the (SAP) S4/HANA teams to ensure a smooth data loading, testing process and implementation of the MM module (Applicable for Greenfield Projects).
- Ensure materials and BoMs are set up complying to the Data Quality Standards and formats.
- Refine cost estimates and monitor costs for all project spare parts activities. Close-out delivery of complete and quality data including reporting benefits and savings at the end of the project.
- Ensure that the Contractor's spare parts recommendations and documents, including E-SPIRs (Electronic Spare Parts List and Interchangeability Record), comply with the specifications (in liaison with the appropriate roles) and that they are received on time, distributed, and actioned.
- Provide onboarding as guidance to CONTRACTOR who will ensure that ITT (Invitation to Tender), Pos (Purchase Order, contracts and project specifications include a spare Parts Identification Process and that specification of BoM's are stipulated.
- Ensure receipt and entry of all material master data in the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning Software) and ensure SAP data refreshes throughout the project phase.
- Own and ensure compliance with the Spare Parts Strategy for the Project and ensure proper action will be taken on surplus materials and spare parts with Maintenance and Contracting and Procurement.
- Coordinate the inclusion of parts from the E-SPIR (Electronic Spare Parts List and Interchangeability Record) on the Bill of Material in the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning Software) and work with IT to ensure the deployment of the E-SPIR (Electronic Spare Parts List And Interchangeability Record) Advisor, set up and assign roles.
- Consult the Maintenance Focal Point to determine the parts included on the BoM and create a formal spares maintenance strategy document for Company technical reviewers to follow.
- Review the responsibilities and ensures the implementation of the Contractor (specially the Contractor Spare Focal Point) in relation to all spare parts activities through the Spares Management Process.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or HND in Engineering or Science Discipline.
- Background in materials and maintenance coupled with knowledge of Capital Projects Information Management.
- Past assignments in either project engineering, plant maintenance or operations roles desirable.
- Spare parts rationalization and E-SPIR (Electronic Spare Parts List and Interchangeability Record), data control processes and systems.
- Implementation and maintenance of inventory or warehouse systems.
- CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) builds, Bills of Material, Material Master and Maintenance.
- Parts lists, schematics or written procedures.Purchasing functions as they apply to inventory maintenance.
- Data-modeling methodology.
- Operations environment and IM/IT (Information Management/Information Technology) requirements to support it.
- Engineering databases, tools and document management systems.
- Cross discipline engineering information and project management processes, maintenance management and spare parts.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th February, 2022.