Stock Keeper at Yaphi Tech Nigeria Limited
Yaphi Tech Nigeria Limited, a Leading Lifestyle brand, essentially created to provide great quality products at affordable prices; ranging from luxury wristwatches, bags, make-up, sneakers, home and electronic appliances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Keeper
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labelling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to account for reimbursements and record-keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Sorting all goods and stacking them appropriately.
- Assisting in the labeling, tagging and packaging of the goods.
- Maintaining proper documentation processed for the receipt of the good and supplies.
- Ensuring the timely dispatch of the goods to the appropriate destinations.
- Coordinating and synchronizing work functions with the vendors, suppliers and other internal departments of the establishment.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in the work place, and complying with all safety norms while carrying out work functions.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
- Keeping a record and maintaining cycle counts of the entire inventory in the store.
- Receiving and verifying the inventory with the purchase order listings.
- Reporting loss, damage and any such discrepancies to the supervising authorities.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with at least 1 year work experience.
N40,000 - N45,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st July, 2021.