Store Officer at Khenpro Global Services
Khenpro Global Services is a recruitment organization saddled with the responsibility of providing qualified individuals in various categories of employment to every organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Location: Bariga, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Be responsible for inventory management and stock monitoring.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
- Ensure the store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and entered into the Inventory/Materials Management System.
- Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
- Receive and forward all types of goods and deliveries in and out to the correct point of storage area.
- Follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Monitor Periodic Automatic Replacement levels for all food items to ensure proper levels.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors.
- Ideal candidate should possess a First Degree in a relevant field with 1 - 2 years work experience.
- Previous experience as a warehouse/inventory/store officer is an added advantage
- Possess interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ideal candidate should reside around Bariga, Shomolu, Yaba or Ojuelegba.
N80,000 - N100,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 27th December, 2022.