Superintendent Pharmacist at Tonia Pharmacy Limited
Mar 4, 2021, 3:24 AM
Tonia Pharmacy Limited was incorporated in the year 2003 (RC497235) to carry on business as a pharmaceutical company. Since inception, the company has grown to become one of the reputable pharmacies in Abuja with five branches located in various parts of the city, a branch in Lagos and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Registration of premises with the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- Registration of products with the National Agency for Food Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
- Facilitating contract manufacturing of products
- Facilitating businesses within the Pharmaceutical Industry in Nigeria
- Liaising with bodies such as the Pharmaceutical Group of the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (PMGMAN), National Agency for Food Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN), Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (PSN), Federal and State Ministries of Health, Customs and Excise Authorities
- Interface with multilateral and Development Agencies such as World Health Organization (WHO), West African Health Organization (WAHO), United Nation Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), International Finance Corporation (IFC) & Centre for Development Enterprise (CDE) on Healthcare and Medicinal matters Other duties as assigned by Management & the Board.
- Co-ordination of tenders for healthcare supplies
- Co-ordination of clinical presentations and meetings with Private Sector clinics, Federal and State government Health institutions
- Co-ordination of imports of finished formulations and APIs
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree / Master's degree with 3 - 5 years work experience.
N100,000 - N140,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
For inquiries, call: +2348181087521
Application Deadline 5th March, 2021.