Jobs > Oil and Gas > Supply Chain & Accounts Officer at Funtay Global Resources Limited
Supply Chain & Accounts Officer at Funtay Global Resources Limited
May 25, 2020, 11:01 PM
Funtay Global Resources Limited is an Oil and Gas company registered in Nigeria to carry out businesses in the Upstream, Midstream, Downstream, and other various Energy/Power Sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Supply Chain & Accounts Officer Location: Lagos Job type: Full time
- Funtay Group is a diversified oil and gas company involved in the Upstream, Downstream, and Midstream oil sector.
- We are currently seeking a Supply Chain & Accounts Officer to join our team in Lagos.
- Manage and monitor the flow of all goods and services within FUNTAY
- Create and manage Supply Chain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Policies
- Manage customs and importation process such as PAAR, CCVO, Form M, clearing, freight, Bill of Lading, LCs, SONCAP, etc.
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Review and analyse all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- In charge of FUNTAYs Contracts Administration
- Source for prospective suppliers by making use of various tools
- Maintain good relationships with vendors, suppliers, and partners
- Implement cost saving initiatives for materials, good purchases, and logistics
- Ensures the authenticity of materials and good purchases
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- Provide support to the Accounting Department
- Process transactions on accounting software and issue invoices
- Reconcile invoices and identification of discrepancies
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners as needed
- Perform audits, payments to vendors/suppliers, payroll, and other accounting tasks
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- BSc. or higher in Accounting, Finance, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management
- A minimum of 2-3 years of solid experience
- Experience in Accounting is a major plus
- Ideal candidate is a self-starter and good communicator who is willing to learn quickly and take initiative
- Good team leadership and decision-making skills is required
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Supply Chain Management or Procurement or Logistics is mandatory. Applications without this experience will be rejected
- Strong preference will be given to candidates who have oil and gas experience or exposure
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply Note: Please state your monthly salary expectation on your CV. Submit CV in PDF format only
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts