Supply Chain Specialist at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Supply Chain Specialist
- Manage and negotiate Head Office services and indirect materials, as well as assist with material planning and supply chain reports.
- Manage and negotiate Head Office services and indirect materials
- Documentation and creation of International Purchase Order (IPO) and Local Purchase Order (LPO) resident in the Head office
- Conduct regular market survey and supplier location visits
- Review Key raw material suppliers’ performance evaluation, maintenance of procurements Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Procurement Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to reflect realities
- Manage updates and report imports inventory and processes.
- Keep and update Cost and Freight (CFR) prices and landed cost report for imported materials
- Work with procurement manager with material planning on bi-monthly basis
- Periodic overall lead-time update to reflect realities and adjust planning parameters
- Maintenance of price comparison and analysis reports
- Maintenance of Savings file as well as generating material changes report and updating on monthly basis
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering, Science related or Supply Chain Management fields.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision or any other Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint Presentation
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Cost consciousness / finance appreciation and Negotiation skills.
- 2-3 years’ experience in procurement in a manufacturing environment with relevant experience in strategic and operational procurement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th June, 2022.