Technical Engineer at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc - Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states). We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Engineer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Specialization: Operation & Maintenance
- Optimizing Energy performance within IBEDC's network through technical assessment and data analysis
- Designs and maintains databases of system loads
- Supporting and developing energy management data review process
- Monitoring of real-time load allocation on System Operator portal for load confirmation and execution.
- Dispatching of load allocated by the System Operator to the regions
- Carry out fault analysis on 132, 33 & 11kV feeders in order to determine the revenue loss occasioned by interruption.
- Keeps up to date with legislation and environmental standards and makes sure systems and processes comply
- Ensures compliance with NERC regulations and policies
- Monitoring of energy usage across the franchise and prepare various reports summarizing energy usage
- Establish an improved data recording, collection and analysis system to keep track of energy consumption
- Assists in the provision of information on actual energy usage on feeders to support conceptual project planning and design
- Determine forecasts for energy demand and consumption and perform comparative load analysis
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree + Master's Degree
- Required Experience: 7 - 10 years
- Good stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Good report writing and oral communication skills
- Deep understanding of principles and practices of safety management
- Deep understanding of principles and practices of power distribution operations
- Deep understanding of principles of electrical instrumentation and mechanical installation, functions and maintenance
- Deep understanding of principles and practices of safety management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th October, 2021.