Trade Finance Analyst at Sterling Bank Plc
Sep 17, 2020, 9:47 PM
Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks - Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa - as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Finance Analyst - NIB
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- To supervise the whole range of Trade Service Products and transaction growth under NIB
- Manage relationships with Trade Services
- Manage the NIB Import Finance Facility portfolio
- Execute marketing calls with the Sales team
- Increase overseas correspondent partners and available clean lines
- Ensure dynamism and viability of our Trade Product Offerings and avoidance of concentration risk
- Increase transaction volumes, values and profitability
- Project top-of-mind awareness of Sterling Bank’s core competence along Trade Line
- Ensure excellent customer experience for NIB Trade
- Provide support for the Sales Team for customer on-boarding
- Innovate and timely introduce viable product offerings consistent with market realities
- Facilitate periodic training for the Sales team
- 3 years of banking experience in the various aspects of International Trade including Letters of Credits and Bank Guarantees, Trade Finance and Correspondent Banking Relationship Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 17th September, 2020.