Travel / Visa Consultant at VIP Express Tourism Limited
VIP Express Tourism Limited is a top international travel and tourism company offering its members high quality vacation accommodation services. VIP Express Tourism Limited focuses specifically on quality family vacations as we value the strong bond of families. By offering these quality vacation accommodation services VIP Express Tourism Limited is contributing to strengthen these bonds between families, reduce stress from the everyday riggers of life and improve longevity. Our services are designed to appeal to every generation from children to grandparents, offering a mix of rest and adventure to the whole family.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel / Visa Consultant
- Help clients identify their ideal travel package based on their suggests and requirements.
- Study and assimilate all information regarding travel destinations such as prices, weather, language, currency, customs, etc.
- Sell the appropriate travel/ tour package to the right customer.
- Negotiate any customizations or modifications requested and accommodate to the best level possible.
- Resolve any problem that arises regarding the trip for the customer.
- Regularly update a database containing client details and their travel information.
- Ensure this data is secured and handled appropriately.
- Reach the sales and revenue targets.
- Stay up to date on domestic and international travel trends.
- Regularly maintain a good relationship with our customers.
- Provide end to end service while organizing a trip from booking the tickets, reserving the hotels and creating the itinerary.
- Provide all relevant and essential information to the tourists regarding their travel like guides, itinerary, brochures, and maps.
- Bachelor's Degree in Travel and Tourism, Hospitality, Business or other relevant fields is an advantage.
- Prior experience as a travel agent is compulsory - at least 5 years.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Efficient negotiation and sales skills.
- Up to date with domestic and international travel trends and restrictions.
- Well read on the rules and regulations of tourism.
- Ability to work with less or no supervision.
- Knowledge of visa requirements for various countries.
- Strong knowledge of traveling software and procedures.
- Basic computer skills and software like MS Office & Microsoft excel and relevant reservations software.
- Multilingualism is an advantage.
N100,000 - N150,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email