Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > Underwater Maintenance Inflatable Boat Operator in a Reputable Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) Company
Underwater Maintenance Inflatable Boat Operator in a Reputable Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) Company
Feb 18, 2020, 1:58 PM
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a reputable Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) Company is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Underwater Maintenance Inflatable Boat Operator Location: Rivers
- Responsible for material ordering procedures and demonstrated writing ability with sufficient technical background to analyze data from various equipment tests.
- Responsible for maintaining and repairing unit assigned watercraft, and associated equipment in the most economical way possible based on available facilities and extent of repairs required.
- Responsible for Scheduling and completing routine preventive maintenance and minor repairs as necessary
- Maintain equipment such as range markers, fire extinguishers, boat fenders, lines, pumps, and fittings.
- Organize and direct the activities of crew members while working offshore on inflatable boat
- Follow safety procedures in order to ensure the protection of passengers, cargo, and vessels.
- Issue directions for loading, unloading, and seating in boats.
- Operate engine throttles and steering mechanisms in order to guide boats on desired courses.
- Secure boats to docks with mooring lines, and cast-off lines to enable embarkation, disembarkation and departure.
- Vessel Crew, Jetty Marshals, Beach Master, Marine Supervisor, HSE Representative
- Minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma or equivalent in Nautical Science / Technical
- Senior Secondary school Certificate/ WASC plus 5 years' Inflatable Boat Operational Experience in Offshore environment can be considered
- Work Experience: Minimum of Three (3) years' experience in Small Craft operation, Navigation and Rules of the Road, Seamanship, and Maritime Communications
- Physically fit and Capable of working at Sea.
- Sea Farer Qualification is an added advantage.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.Application Deadline 10th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts