Utilities Team Leader at International Breweries Plc
International Breweries Plc is a proud part of the AB InBev family, a world's leading brewer. International Breweries Plc was incorporated in December 1971 under the name International Breweries Limited. The Company commenced production of its flagship product Trophy Lager in December 1978 with an installed capacity of 200,000 hectoliters per annum.
In December 1982, the Company embarked on an expansion programme. The company was listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in April 1995.
The corporate headquarters of the Company is located in Lagos. Starting with just two brands, Trophy Lager and Beta malt, our brand offering now includes Budweiser, Hero Lager, Castle lite, Grandmalt, Eagler Lager and Eagle Stout.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utilities Team Leader
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary role of the Utilities Team Leader is to lead the SBU in the execution of the production plan, executing quality control and analyses, the carrying out of autonomous operations tasks and the resolution of production problems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Interpret and implement production plan (shift, daily, weekly, monthly and annually)
- Monitor production processes
- Manage the team to improve process quality and productivity
- Co-ordinate autonomous operations and cleaning activities
- Facilitate effective team dynamics
- Apply problem solving and decision-making techniques and principles
- Facilitate team problem solving
- Develop employees
- Manage and apply personnel processes
- Ensure a healthy industrial relations climate
- Lead production activities in accordance with the VPO work practices
- Lead the application of work practices for the team.
- Implement performance management
- Communicate effectively in the workplace
- Ensure application of administration systems and procedures
- Administer conditions of employment for team members
- Contribute to self and team development
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering background or related discipline
- 2 - 3 years as a Process Operator or Process Artisan in E&F environment
- Familiarity with computerized maintenance management systems e.g. COSWIN, SAP etc
- Initiative and self-managing
- Attention to detail
- Bias for action
- Analytical problem solver
- Deep understanding of maintenance practices.
- Computer skills (MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Strong leadership potential demonstrated
- Proven leadership skills
- Good communicator, with effective team-related skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing
Application Deadline 31st August, 2021.