Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Vacancies at Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company
Vacancies at Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company
Jan 20, 2020, 3:16 PM
Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company - We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services spanning 6 states in Nigeria. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Internal Control Officer Location: Delta
- To review all internal processes, systems and policies and make recommendations to ensure the risk to the business is minimized with a view to delivering improvements by advising, coaching and facilitating in order to not undermine the responsibility of management.
- Identifying areas of strengths and weaknesses and engaging in continuous education and staff development.
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letters and queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented and ensure that all action items are resolved.
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures.
- Evaluate regulatory compliance program.
- Evaluate the organization's readiness in case of business interruption.
- Provides support to the company's anti-fraud programs.
- All other duties as reasonably requested.
- Preparation of an audit manual and audit plan
- Inventory control
- Conduct risk assessment of all departments
- Reporting risk management issues and internal control deficiencies identified directly to the Director and Company Board and provide recommendations for improving the organization's operations.
- Evaluating compliance with existing Company policies and procedures, Identifying and proposing modifications as needed.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to address issues and effect change and demonstrate a professional and objective perspective at all times.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to shift patterns and hours of work, ability to work flexible hours from time to time.
- Excellent commercial and financial awareness with the ability to work with independence of mind and office.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance, Auditing or Business Management 3 - 5 years experience in a rapidly growing business.
- Experience in writing internal policies and procedures and process evaluation and documentation.
- A demonstrated knowledge of internal controls.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills, Detail oriented and ability to work and interpret figures and other financial information.
Application Deadline 27th January, 2020.
Job Title: Production Manager Location: Delta
- Ensuring that proper safety measures and precautions are strictly adhered to.
- Ensuring that the production area is very neat and kept clean regularly.
- Ensure proper functioning of production equipment.
- Monitor production yield; ascertain the expected yield, actual production; calculate the variance and ascertain its status either favorable or adverse; give reasons and proffer solutions for the variance.
- See to the welfare and needs of subordinate workers; motivate and encourage them for continuous efficiency.
- Proper capturing and entering of production data into the system.
- Forecast requirements; estimating, negotiating and agreeing on budgets and timescales with customers and Managers.
- Planning and organizing production schedules and orders with marketers, ensuring that the quality of actual goods produced to meet up with stipulated standards.
- Supervising subordinate teams and ensure full compliance with company policies and regulations.
- Ensure adequate availability of raw materials needed for production.
- Supervising and monitoring the production process to reduce wastages and damages.
- To ensure that all sections are kept clean and all standards are being observed.
- Training and guiding new employees on the production process and chain.
- Communicate job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions.
- To ensure that all production workers are present at work.
- To ensure that production kicks off on time to enable the company to meet up with target and demand.
- Plan and review compensation actions, enforcing policies and procedures.
- The applicant must be willing to relocate to Warri, Delta State.
- The applicant must possess good leadership abilities, teamwork spirit, and good communication abilities.
- Applicant must possess a B.Sc or HND certificate with a minimum of 2.1 degree in any related discipline.
- The applicant must have over 5 years of experience as a production supervisor or any position related to this.
Application Deadline 15th February, 2020.
Job Title: Inventory Officer Location: Delta
Job DescriptionApplication Deadline 24th January, 2020.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Ensure that the store is properly locked and arranged.
- Keeps Appearances up: The overall image of the store is the store keeper’s responsibility. She ensures the store is free, with ample walking room.
- Keeping detailed record of inventory when products are purchased and returned, arranges store transfers, completes a customer mauling list and files.
- Creates and receives orders: When merchandise arrives, if is her responsibility to unpack shipments, assess the inventory and ensure it is in good condition.
- Maintain receipts, records of stock cards.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Raise alarm when stock is getting close to re-order level so restocking can be made.
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Skills to operate common office equipment and computer system.
- Applicant should be resident in Warri, Delta State.
- HND or B.Sc in any Management discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or record keeping
- Knowledge of proper book-keeping and inventory management.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
How to apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the subject as " Internal Control Officer " to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts