Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Transport / Logistics / Haulage > Vacancies at Connect Rail Services Limited
Vacancies at Connect Rail Services Limited
Mar 20, 2020, 5:09 PM
Connect Rail Services Limited is a leading Pan-African intermodal logistics services provider with the professional integration of all transport options -road, barge, air and rail; offering fast, flexible and cost-optimised solutions for containerized and non-containerized cargo within Nigeria and sub-Saharan Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Dispatch Rider Location: Lagos Employment type: Full-time
ResponsibilitiesApplication Deadline 24th March, 2020.
- Pickup and delivery of parcels
- Communication with clients
- Must know how to ride bikes
- Must have a valid riders card
- Must know about 80% of Lagos roads
- The ability to communicate properly
- Education requirements: SSCE / OND
- Qualification requirements: 2 years experience in Logistics & Transportation
- Applicant must live within Ebute Metta, Yaba and environs
Job Title: Market Research Analyst Location: Lagos
- Track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results
- Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand
- Attend staff conferences/meetings in order to provide management with proposals and information on the distribution, promotion, pricing and design of products and services
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications strategies.
- Prepare reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable
- Devise and assess procedures and methods for data collection, including opinion polls, surveys and questionnaires
- Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition
- Conduct research regarding marketing strategies and consumer opinions
- Ability to multitask
- Strong background in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- BSc / MSc in Marketing or a related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with various survey tools
- Knowlegde of programming languages such as SQL and Python will place you at an added advantage.
- Previous experience in market research spanning at least 2 years
- Knowledge of software applications including tableau, minitab, Power BI, SPSS etc
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the job title as subject of the emailApplication Deadline 27th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts