Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Pharmaceutical > Vacancies at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
Vacancies at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
Aug 10, 2020, 11:00 PM
May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria's first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We seek applicants with required skills and competencies to occupy the positions below:
Job Title: Product Manager - OTC's Location: Nigeria
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the incumbent will be expected to craft creative brand plans and drive implementation by the sales force to achieve sales objective for assigned brand.
- He / She will be responsible for the delivery of brand strategy development for portfolio, develop annual, mid and long term brand plans for the portfolio to achieve aggressive growth targets and manage brand P&I.
- Applicants must possess a B.Pharm / Pharmacology with a minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in brand management. Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel is a pre-requisite.
- Applicants must have hands-on experience in marketing function of a Healthcare / Pharmaceutical business and a good sense of creativity to achieve results.
Job Title: Brand / Sales Manager- Subsidiary Location: Nigeria
- Reporting to Head, Business Operations, the preferred candidate will be expected to coordinate, drive and provide leadership for the sales force to achieve sales objective of the team while providing direction for brand positioning and strategy development.
- Applicants must possess a B.Pharm or B.Sc. in Biological Sciences with at least three (3) years relevant experience and proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Applicants must have hands-on experience in the sales of FMCG / Pharmaceutical products and be driven by a strong desire to achieve results.
Remuneration Attractive and negotiable
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.Application Deadline 24th August, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts