Vacancies for Subject Teachers at Totalchild School
Totalchild School is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Subject Teacher
Employment Type: Full-time
We are in need of Teachers in the following subjects below. We encourage teachers who are interested in growing a career in this field to apply.
- Science (Secondary School).
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct class/subject teaching activity in line with approved teaching schemes, plans and policies.
- Contribute to maintaining a good teaming and collaborative environment in the schools.
- Monitor learning by students and provide feedback on the appropriateness and completeness of teaching schemes and plans.
- Identify pupils with special learning needs and liaise with the remedial teacher to develop appropriate remedial responses.
- Maintain discipline in classes, apply approved sanctions for misdemeanors only, and promptly escalate all major issues to the Sectional Head.
- Provide overall pastoral care and oversee the development of individual students.
- Grade students’ tests and examinations.
- Monitor and report on an ongoing basis individual student progress and accomplishments.
- Establish and maintain contact with parents/guardians as necessary to provide feedback on performance and ensure responsiveness to individual student’s needs.
- BA, B. Sc+ NCE, B. Sc (Ed), B. Ed / PGDE / M.Ed.
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
- Having Completed Microsoft Certified Educator is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of Teaching Experience.
- Good knowledge in the use of Interactive Display Board.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages: One-Notes, One Drive and MS Teams.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes / CV to: [email protected] stating the role title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2021.