Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Vacancies at House of Tara International for Retail Artists
Vacancies at House of Tara International for Retail Artists
Sep 14, 2017, 6:12 PM
House of Tara International - We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have 24 branches across Nigeria with sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya & South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness and enhancing self-esteem. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Retail Artist Location: Abuja Job Description
- We are looking for Retail Artists. (Makeup) You will be responsible for applying makeup and accessories to aesthetically enhance the look of our clients for everyday or special events such as weddings.
- Apply makeup to clients using a color palette and different tools such brushes, lip liners, mascara wands etc.
- Work with clients to create various looks.
- Suggest skin care routines.
- Keep proper records of all customer transactions regarding your branch.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Ensure prompt daily stock taking
- Teach makeup application to clients (personal makeup class)
- Partake in the general stock taking
- Graduate Degree
- Makeup Certificate
- Having sales experience is an added advantage
- Must have a place of residence in Abuja
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 year experience as a makeup artist
- Must have a portfolio on social media (preferably Instagram)
- Excellent customer service skills
- While performing the duties pertaining to this position, you will be regularly required:
- To stand for prolonged hours; make use of close vision to apply makeup, groom brows, read/write reports, summaries and other documents;
- To have a range of motion sufficient to push, pull and place product packs, books and other materials on level surfaces.
- At meetings, you shall employ eye contact and voice modulation and projection to convey or underscore points of information.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts