Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Vacancies at DO.II Designs Limited, 27th September, 2018
Vacancies at DO.II Designs Limited, 27th September, 2018
Sep 27, 2018, 11:53 AM
DO.II Designs Limited focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality and corporate market. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Project Manager Location: Nigeria Job Description
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope.
- They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Set project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Must possess a minimum experience of 5 years in Project Management
- Must be a proficient user of designing software such as Sketch up, AutoCAD, 3D Max
- Must be available for travelling.
- Project Management certification will be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of Bachelors' degree in Architecture
- Must be a proficient user of designing software such as Sketch up, AutoCAD, 3DMax
- Must posses a minimum of 2 - 3 years in creative designing
- Must be available for traveling
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts