Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Vacancies in an Integrated Downstream Oil and Gas Company (Rainoil Limited)
Vacancies in an Integrated Downstream Oil and Gas Company (Rainoil Limited)
Jul 14, 2020, 11:46 PM
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Head, Financial Accounting Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Minimum of a First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 8-10 years relevant experience, 4 of which must have been in management position of an organization, interfacing with the executive team and financial partners
- Relevant professional certificates e.g Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or its equivalent
- Experience of statutory financial reporting and knowledge of GAAP, IFRS.
- Master's Degree in a related discipline.
Job Title: Head, Procurement and Vendor Management Services Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree / HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Science or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience in procurement function and vendor management function in a reputable organization, 4 of which must have been spent in a senior management role
- Relevant professional qualification in Suppy Chain Management e.g Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS).
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Head, Financial Accounting" or "Head, Procurement and Vendor Management Services" as the subject of the mail.Application Deadline 15th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts