Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Vacancies in an Online Interior Decoration Shopping Site in Nigeria (Chuvie Decor)
Vacancies in an Online Interior Decoration Shopping Site in Nigeria (Chuvie Decor)
Apr 17, 2019, 9:32 PM
Chuvie Decor is your number one online Interior shopping site in Nigeria. We are dealers and as well supplier of all your wallpapers, as well as 3d wall panels, 3d boards, wall murals, ceiling tiles, 3d wall arts, flooring: epoxy flooring, laminate flooring, and vinyl flooring; 3d leather wall panels, 5d wallpapers, and more on the go. We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Cleaner Location: Ikeja, Lagos Application Email: email@example.com Job Requirements
- Ideal candidate must be trustworthy
- Should possess relevant qualification
- We are in need of Female Installers for the installation of all kinds of interior products such as wallpaper, 3D panel, epoxy floors, wall mural, stretch ceiling, laminate floor, vinyl floor, window blinds etc.
- Those ready to learn should also apply.
- An expert in the use of autoCAD in designing and creating 3D views and other administrative duties
- Account to manage the company's account, sales and records, especially following up on debtors.
- Prepare financial reports for each distributor of our goods
- And do other duties delegated to her by the senior officers
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Possibly training more junior staff members
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts