Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Vacancy For Administrator In A Reputable Radiology/Medical Consultancy Firm
Vacancy For Administrator In A Reputable Radiology/Medical Consultancy Firm
Dec 20, 2018, 1:05 PM
Anadach Consulting - Our client, a Digital Radiology and Medical consultancy company that offers Radiological, Clinical and Specialized Services with a focus on delivering high quality services to Patients and Partners. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Administrator Location: Lagos Reports to: Managing Director Job Description
- As a result of strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patient experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals.
- To plan, coordinate, direct and supervise all services provided in the facility to enable the organization meet its agreed aims and objectives within a profitable, efficient, safe and effective working environment. S/He will assure the efficiency and stability of the medical office operations.
- The main areas of responsibility will be developing business strategies, writing proposals, implementing information management & technology systems, human resource management, formulating budgets, marketing and overseeing daily operations.
- The Administrator will work closely with the Physicians and other members of the team to ensure the facility is running smoothly and successfully while also working to expand the business.
- Collaborate with the accounting team to manage fiscal operations such as budget planning and expenditure authorization.
- Manage staff meetings and other internal communications
- Developing business strategies and proposals in line with expansion objectives
- Monitor the use of facility resources for effectiveness; assess the need for additional staff and resources to ensure efficacy.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of healthcare services
- Direct, supervise, and evaluate the work activities of employees
- Organize the recruitment, hiring, and training of new employees
- Implement work policies and staff performance appraisal
- Develop and maintain a database of staff activities and information using computerized record management systems
- Coordinate and organize work schedules and staff assignments
- Create and implement policies and procedures for the facility
- Proven ability in Human resource management
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a managerial role
- Computer proficiency in healthcare record systems and conversant with technology
- Relevant professional qualifications are added advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
- Law degree is also acceptable
- Work experience in a medical facility; experience in management & customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Accounting skills and budgeting awareness
- Proficient is the use of Microsoft office suite
- Respect for confidential information.
- Ability to manage people and lead a team
- Extremely efficient, organized, and resourceful.
- Flexible and able to function in a fast-paced environment
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong decision making skills
- excellent organizational skills
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts