Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Transport / Logistics / Haulage > Vacancy at GOF Autos Limited For a Digital Marketing Analyst, 29th April, 2019
Vacancy at GOF Autos Limited For a Digital Marketing Analyst, 29th April, 2019
Apr 29, 2019, 12:30 PM
GOF Autos Limited is a limited liability company, an indigenous company, with a strong Automotive, Auto-services, Automake and Auto-bake service in Lagos State, Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Digital Marketing Analyst Location: Lagos Job Description
- Working alongside the social media manager to create content for the di"erent social media channels.
- Updating all sections of the website including homepage and all other categories.
- Training the ecommerce team on how to use the website content management system.
- Knowledge on wordpress backend ï‚· Devising strategies to drive online tra%c to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Previous experience working as Graphic Designer ideally in a similar industry would be a strong advantage.
- You will be creative and passionate about graphic design with an organised and time sensitive approach to your work.
- The ability to produce creative material to sometimes short deadlines is essential.
- An up to date portfolio will be essential for any graphic design roles you apply for.
- Overseeing all content creation activities for the organisations website.
- Working closely with the marketing team to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the company's wider goals.
- Creation of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content on the website throughout the year.
- Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimised copy.
- Targeting keywords set by the online marketing manager and basing articles around them.
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Assisting the online marketing manager with ad-hoc copywriting.
- Repurposing content for di"erent mediums including social media and video.
- Creation of entertaining and informative video content for the website.
- Degree educated ideally from English, marketing or Journalism,Business Admin with Digital trained background or related degree.
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- Previous experience working as a content manager or copywriter would be an advantage.
- The Digital Marketing Manager oversees the digital marketing strategy for the company.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts