Vacancy at KPMG Nigeria for Family Office & Private Clients Practice Head
Oct 3, 2019, 5:16 PM
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Family Office & Private Clients Practice
Ref No: KPMG20
- The Director, Family Office & Private Clients will lead the development of the Family Office and Private Clients Practice of KPMG in Nigeria.
- The individual will be expected to drive incremental, profitable growth by leveraging existing relationships and building new ones, consistently demonstrating a clear understanding of client issues and deployment of innovative solutions.
- The position is a senior position and will be expected to establish and maintain strong relationships with Ultra High Net Worth individuals and wealthy families, and will be actively involved in driving the sale of Family Office and Private Clients Solutions.
- The role involves close collaboration with KPMG Partners and other KPMG professionals in the Advisory, Audit and Tax practices.
Detailed Job Description
Key Responsibilities: Business Development:
- An integral part of KPMG Nigeria’s practice in the global network
- Identify, build and maintain strong relationships with Ultra High Net Worth individuals and wealthy families ensuring relevant touch points at various levels across the Firm.
- Identify and keep abreast of business opportunities and devise strategies to convert them into viable projects
- Coordinate effective cross-selling of solutions to address clients’ needs
- Be involved in market development and activities, visits and calls to existing clients and prospects, and facilitate the origination/ wins of key mandates
- Support on new client proposals and family office client lead generation where opportunity arises
- Maintain a family office and private clients database
- Ensure visibility of family office services both within the firm and externally through communications, social media and networking events
Client Relationship Management:
- Identify, build and maintain strong relationships with Ultra High Net Worth individuals and wealthy families across ensuring relevant touch points at various levels across the Firm.
- Proactively support the development of relationships between relevant KPMG partners and the Ultra High Net Worth individuals and wealthy families
- Keep abreast of new laws, regulations and policies and the economy in general, evaluate their impact on clients and how they should respond in the circumstances
Project Delivery Support:
- Lead, join or support engagement teams, as occasions demand to execute jobs and produce agreed deliverables consistent with client expectations
- Provide deep insight into client needs, strategy and market challenges to client service teams.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ demonstrated business services experience requiring interactions with Ultra High Net Worth individuals and wealthy families.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum of a 2nd Class Upper.
- MBA or post graduate qualification in Finance, Economics or related field will be an added advantage
- Experience in developing and leading relationship building activities with Ultra High Net Worth individuals and wealthy families
Skills and Competency Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of the investment and financial markets
- Deep understanding of the issues and challenges faced by Ultra High Net Worth individuals and wealthy families
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Client-focused attitude, results driven and ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence, and results.
- Exceptional understanding of the full range of investment expertise in wealth management and related products, services and processes
- Maintains the utmost discretion in working with sensitive and confidential information
- Capacity to work with demanding clients and diverse groups of people
- Strong social networking skills.
- Proven organisation and coordination skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online