Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Call Center Agents recruitment In A Leading Financial Institution
Call Center Agents recruitment In A Leading Financial Institution
Nov 16, 2018, 6:56 PM
Workforce Group - Our client, a leading Financial Institution, is currently in need of suitably and qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Call Center Agent Location: Lagos (Island and Mainland) Job Descriptions
- He/She will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- We are in need of suitably and qualified candidates to fill the role of a Contact Center Agent (Igbo Language and any other major language in Nigeria).
- He/She will be the liaison between the organization and its current and potential customers.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identifying customers’ needs clarify information; research every issue and providing solutions.
- One or two years’ experience working in a related job role.
- Must be fluent in English, Igbo and any other major Language
- Must be resident in Lagos.
- HND/B.Sc in any discipline.
- Must not be more than 28 years old.
- Excellent spoken English with impressive interpersonal skills.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts