Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Recruitment For Customer Care Executive (Entry-Level) at Somotex Nigeria limited, 30th January, 2019
Recruitment For Customer Care Executive (Entry-Level) at Somotex Nigeria limited, 30th January, 2019
Jan 30, 2019, 9:39 PM
Somotex Nigeria limited is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 1000+ trade partners. Establised in 1997, Somotex is run by experienced professionals in industry. Our business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Customer Care Executive Location: Lagos Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating with team mates both in Lagos and in the branches
- Sukam service revenue generation (annual maintenance contracts and non-warranty repairs
- Follow up and feedback
- Proper filling and documentation
- Call handling- communicating regularly with customers via phone, mail, and face to face.
- Call registration and its allocation to service engineers
- Data entry on the system and on customer complain register book
- Preparation of Sukam monthly report and collation of branch monthly report
- Preparation of replacement document for approval
- Minimum educational standard: OND/B.SC/HND
- Minimum Working Experience: 1 Year related experience
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident and determined.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts