Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Vacancy at Emerson Automation Solutions for a Lifecycle Services Sales Leader
Vacancy at Emerson Automation Solutions for a Lifecycle Services Sales Leader
Oct 6, 2018, 6:50 PM
Emerson is a global Technology and Engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Lifecycle Services Sales Leader Requisition ID: 18008959 Location: Lagos Job Function: Sales Detailed Description
- Emerson delivers control and safety systems to help provide a safer, more environmentally efficient manufacturing process. With a complete system offering - from distributed control systems to safety instrumented systems - Emerson's superior technology combined with industry-specific engineering, consulting, project management and maintenance services improves our client's operations in an easy, intuitive, and interoperable way.
- Emerson Lifecycle Services provides customers with the expertise, technology and processes that can ensure operations are safe, improve asset reliability and optimize process capabilities. Our maintenance services keep plants operating safely, consistently and economically. Improving asset reliability and preserving our client's investment by utilizing our reliability services, along with optimizing plant performance and achieving business goals with our performance services.
- Based in Lagos, you will be responsible for the current and future sales business for our DeltaV/SCADA installed base business across Nigeria, primarily focussed on developing the market and working with the Regional Manager, Sales Managers & Reps to promote and drive Lifecycle Services Sales (After Market) throughout the installed base.
- To become a technical and value proposition expert on all Lifecycle Service offerings for Emerson's Systems & Solutions products and services
- Be directly responsible for Service Sales
- Adhere to local and international Emerson trade compliance and ethics procedures in connection with all transactions and business practices
- Train sales force on Lifecycle Services offerings
- Maintain service sales forecasts and be able to regularly and formally report on service potential
- Work with the proposals team to improve proposal generation efficiency, tracking, and others
- Develop sales strategies for "High Level" services, convert opportunities to LTSAs and take Emerson to the “Trusted Advisor” level
- Assist Sales Managers and Reps in promoting, designing and proposing offerings
- Develop the market & new tools to assist Sales Manager & Specialists in managing the Lifecycle Services business and delivering incremental sales
- Maintain and enhance existing tools to ensure they can be utilized as efficiently as possible and generate increasing value to the sales team
- Develop and deliver marketing campaigns to increase customers’ awareness of Emerson’s Lifecycle Services offerings
- To be considered for this role you will be a Nigerian National with at least 5 years' experience with Control Systems in the Oil & Gas industry in Nigeria and surrounding region.
- You will ideally come from a technical background and have sales experience with key clients in Nigeria.
- You will have a degree in Engineering, and ideally experience with Emerson products and systems (DeltaV).
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts