Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Media / Advertising / Publishing > Vacancy for a Corporate Communications Officer at Kraks Media Limited, Lagos
Vacancy for a Corporate Communications Officer at Kraks Media Limited, Lagos
Sep 10, 2019, 9:15 PM
Kraks Media Limited - We're a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Corporate Communications Officer Location: Lagos Description
- We currently seek an experienced individual with a history of successful performance to create and implement communication strategies that further our goals, promote our brand, interact with the public and establish productive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Team up with management to develop and implement effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with branding companies.
- Ensure digital marketing contents aligns with our brand’s identity and message and assist with marketing campaigns as needed.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Write, edit and distribute content including publications, press releases, website content and other marketing materials that communicates the organization’s activities and services.
- Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase our visibility among stakeholders.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or other related fields.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a communications role.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages – Word & Power Point.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience and skills in Digital Marketing and Customer Service.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics such as SEO and email marketing.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts