Vacancy for an Admin Officer at Traders of Africa Limited
Traders of Africa Limited is an ecommerce marketplace focused on driving intra-African trade as well as trade between Africa and the world through technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Run company errands.
- Assist in product sourcing (Buyers and Suppliers of Wood, Cashew, Soya bean, Sesame seeds, Charcoal etc.)
- Assist in answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries.
- Assist in data capturing of EasyTruck 247 clients.
- To provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the Chief
- Executive Officer and Human Resource.
- To commit to working proactively to support both the team and project output.
- Assist in cleaning the office daily.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items.
- Respond to questions and requests for information.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Perform data entry and scan documents.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
- And any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
We expect you to possess / exhibit the following:
How to Apply
- Good Leadership & Supervisory skills.
- Effective communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to work with and manage
- cross-functional teams under minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously and work independently.
- Ability and commitment to develop, maintain and strengthen relationships with clients, within the company and with external stakeholders.
- Medium level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- A desire to grow personally and professionally, including the ability to quickly learn
- and follow the policies of a multinational organisation.
- You must be amiable, professional and approachable at all times
- Detail oriented, good planning capabilities.
- A high degree of self-confidence and the ability to work effectively with staff and clients.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills with impeccable written and spoken
- Strong passion and drive.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail