Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Vacancy For Business Development/Procurement Officer In A Reputable Oil and Gas Firm
Vacancy For Business Development/Procurement Officer In A Reputable Oil and Gas Firm
Jul 15, 2019, 11:56 AM
Krystal 12 Limited - Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas firm located in Lagos (Lekki Phase 1) is looking to fill the role of: Job Title: Business Development/Procurement Officer Location: Lagos Job Responsibilities
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and handle issues timely to a positive conclusion
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Ability to generate high sales and manage cold calls as appropriate within the geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization and have contacts with the IOC's
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Prepare and follow up on Bids and tender proposal submissions
- Set up meetings between client decision makers.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent.
- Must have Min of 2 - 3 Years’ experience in the Oil and Gas sector
- Age: 34 years maximum
- Female preferred
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts