Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Vacancy for Client Relations Officer at Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited
Vacancy for Client Relations Officer at Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited
Nov 18, 2019, 12:42 PM
Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited - We are a fully Nigerian owned oil and gas service company. Our primary focus is to employ our specialized, technical expertise and motivate our team of professionals in contributing positively to the Nigerian Petroleum and Energy main industry in particular and West Africa in general. We are a powerhouse of technology, creativity and expertise. We possess unrivaled problem solving proficiency and acumen in the Petroleum industry. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Client Relations Officer Location: Lagos General Summary
- Our Client Relations Officer is responsible for building positive professional relationships between our client and the company.
- Oversea general office management, front office and help desk management.
- Make reservations and flight ticketing, general administrative management and functions.
- This role sits at the core of our business, it’s a demanding role but offers great potentials for job satisfaction and engagement while on the job.
- Co-ordinate all administrative requests and ensures request are directed to appropriate channels
- Ensures accurate functioning of office devises and equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and following up with repairs.
- Participate in other ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Manage all ticket booking request, including direct purchase of tickets from airlines, using agents with better fares only.
- Manages daily employees attendance and send reports to appropriate channels
- Coordinate request and enquiries from visitors
- Prepares and maintains activity logs.
- Overseas general office appearance
- Receive all incoming calls and redirect calls appropriately, maintaining a call log.
- Co-ordinate employees’ logistics daily to ensure all appointments and meetings are attended to.
- Manages and co-ordinate casual staff , logistics staff and office assistants
- Co-ordinate weekly and monthly meetings and ensure meeting minutes are well written and forwarded to appropriate channel.
- Prepares regular office budget expenses report
- Manage office supplies stock and place order when necessary
- Must possess a minimum of two years' experience as customer relations officer in an oil and servicing firm or related industry.
- Great team player
- Ability to work with little supervision and good attention to details
- Good personality and presentation
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- A University Degree in Marketing , Business administrative or related field
- Demonstrate aptitude for problem-solving;
- Demonstrate ability to determine solutions for clients.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great organizational skills
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts