Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Vacancy For Head of Projects at DO.II Designs Limited, 25th July, 2019
Vacancy For Head of Projects at DO.II Designs Limited, 25th July, 2019
Jul 25, 2019, 12:06 AM
DO.II Designs Limited focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning and turn-key remodelling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality and corporate market. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Head of Projects Location: Lagos Responsibilities
- Finalize project estimate with finance, prepare costing/quotation for approval by management and coordinate the execution process to the satisfaction of the client.
- Meet with clients , debriefing and following through on the submission as per their requirements and accordingly materialize the deal and bill for consulting accordingly.
- Prepare and manage the budget for each project .
- Interpret client brief and break up project into actionable steps.
- Document project plan, identifying timeliness and responsibilities.
- Identify need for sub-contractor and all other third parties and liaise accordingly.
- Preparation and Management of project budget in a cost efficient manner.
- Coordinate negotiation of projects with prospective clients identifying the key elements critical success factors.
- Monitor project and report progress to management on a regular basis as defined in the project scope.
- Sign off before production commences, mid-production and on date of delivery to ensure the client request is met 100% and preventing rework.
- A BSc or Post Graduate degree in Architecture.
- At least 7 years experience in the same capacity.
- A professional certification in Architecture. (An added advantage)
- Excellent written and oral communication skill.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts