Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Vacancy For Graduate Business Development Officer at Poise Nigeria
Vacancy For Graduate Business Development Officer at Poise Nigeria
Sep 15, 2018, 6:59 PM
Poise Nigeria is the premier personality and image consultancy in Africa. As a global brand, Poise Nigeria creates class and brands people by providing a rich blend of ethics, etiquette, excellent customer experience. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Business Development Officer Location: Lagos Job Type: Full-time Job Description
- Poise Nigeria has an opening for sales & business development executives. It requires convincing clients, organizing sales meetings, engaging service demonstration, deliver the service and retain customers. Tenacity, Drive for results, a flair for selling, likes people and likes to socialize.
- As Business Development Executive you will work to grow the company’s profits through attracting new customers and by increasing the number of existing customers. This role is one that is challenging and also rewarding, giving the successful candidate an opportunity to really develop an interesting career in business strategy.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Socially adept
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- B.Sc. in either Social Sciences or related fields
- Must have completed NYSC
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good with numbers
- Strong communication skills
- IT Savvy
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- 0-2 year’s experience in marketing (from any of the following sectors-Consulting, Banking, Training or related marketing experience.)
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts