Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Vacancy at House of Tara International for a Retail Mechandiser
Vacancy at House of Tara International for a Retail Mechandiser
Jul 13, 2017, 6:40 PM
House of Tara International - We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have over 20 branches in states across Nigeria and have sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness as well as boosting self-esteem. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Mechandiser Location: Lagos Job Description We are looking for Retail Merchandisers. You will work in our partner stores replicating the House Of Tara's experience delivering above and beyond customer experience and service:
- Maintains relationship with in store attendants to ensure continuous sales
- Providing optimum display of products and ensuring tidiness of shelves.
- Plan and execute in store activations
- Maintains product levels by observing inventory levels and notifying Key Account Manager for replenishment when stock levels appear low.
- Provides information by reporting sales trends and customer feedback on products
- Test products on customers to identify shades, undertone and color
- Advice and recommend products to customers (cross sell/link sell)
- Weekly report on product sales
- Other assigned
- Be social media savvy
- Previous experience in merchandising is not a prerequisite
- Passionate about beauty and cosmetics
- Able to show good understanding of House of Tara products
- Has a customer centric approach to tasks and can build relationships
- Pays attention to detail and has excellent organisation skills
- Able to plan and execute events with limited supervision
- Reporting Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
Application Deadline: 22nd July, 2017.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts