Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Vacancy For Marketing Executive In A Reputable Insurance Company
Vacancy For Marketing Executive In A Reputable Insurance Company
Jan 17, 2019, 10:20 AM
Prisdav Consulting - Our client, a reputable Insurance company is seeking to recruit young, smart and optimistic individuals in all its target outlets as: Job Title: Marketing Executive Location: Lagos Job Description
- The job holder is responsible for selling the Company Products/Policies to clients through cold marketing.
- He/She will further join hands in brand awareness creation.
- Marketing Executives will be stationed across all target outlets to generate sales and at the same time create CAPEX brand awareness.
- Educate all contacts who they meet at the outlets.
- Stand in as models/ promoters in all the outlets to better project CAPEX products and brand.
- Report incidence at sites to the office for necessary action.
- Ensure at least 75% of every contact buy Capex Products brand daily.
- Support in all our market storm activity
- Monitor sales thereby increasing volumes.
- Must have B.Sc/HND Business Administration or a related field.
- 0-1 year cognate work experience, working as a sales executive in a financial sector related industry.
- Age: Must be in his/her late 20s
- Full of ideas and energy and always ready to help
- A solution provider and an Incurable optimist.
- Highly ambitious, independent and never has a dull moment
- Self assured, focused and intelligent
- Loves challenges, has a high sense of adventure and drive
- Basic Salary: NGN 40, 000.00 monthly.
- Commission of NGN 20,000.00 upon meeting 75% upwards of the Target Sales
- Plus other bonuses.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts