Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Transport / Logistics / Haulage > Vacancy For Personal Assistant at FleetPartners Leasing Limited, 30th January, 2019
Vacancy For Personal Assistant at FleetPartners Leasing Limited, 30th January, 2019
Jan 30, 2019, 3:40 PM
FleetPartners Leasing Limited is a vehicle leasing company providing car leasing and fleet management services at most affordable prices in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD Location: Lagos Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations as required Provide Administrative support for the effective running of the Office of the MD.
- To oversee coordination and collation of quarterly reports for Directors
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Support the MD to manage work schedule and activities
- Attend meetings and ensure the MD is well prepared for meetings; document meeting minutes, where appropriate
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation and occasionally, travel with the MD to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Screen phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate
- Organize and maintain the MD’s diaries and appointments
- Deal with incoming email and correspondence on behalf of the MD
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be actively engaged on social media platforms and have a sizeable followership.
- Must be a computer literate
- Must have prior experience as a Peronal Assistant
- Candidate MUST be technology savvy
- Must be able to develop websites and contents
- Must be a good writer
- Must have great communication skill
- Must be comfortable with the MD busy schedule.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts