Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > International / Multinational > Vacant Job For an Accountant In A Multinational Marketing Communication Agency
Vacant Job For an Accountant In A Multinational Marketing Communication Agency
Dec 14, 2018, 6:29 PM
First Excelsia Professional Services - Our client, a multinational 360 Degrees marketing communication agency with a rich portfolio of well-known brands is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Accountant Location: Lagos Responsibilities
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Management of investments, Profit & Loss, Cash Flow management, income and expenses reports
- Recommendation of financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Performing monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and accounts.
- Preparation of asset, liability and capital account entries
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Professional certificates are an added advantage.
- The individual should be a member of a National Accounting professional body e.g. ICAN, ANAN, ACCA.
- Knowledge and experience of Accounting softwares and accounting trends
- Candidate must have minimum of 2 years experience.
- Candidate must have a Degree in Accounting or Finance.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts