Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Vacant Job For Audit Officer at Morison Industries Plc, 22nd July, 2019
Vacant Job For Audit Officer at Morison Industries Plc, 22nd July, 2019
Jul 22, 2019, 8:13 PM
Morison Industries Plc - At Morrison we provide sustainable solutions to the most challenging environmental issues. We know the importance of health care, and then we try to provide access to safe effective and affordable hygiene products and medical consumables.We have a leading portfolio of products that addresses cleanliness, chronic wounds, burns and prevention of diseases. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Audit Officer Location: Lagos Job Type : Full Time Responsibilities
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulation.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- By Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as an Audit Officer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or any related field.
- ACA certification would be an added advantage
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts