Vacant Job For Crane Electrician at APM Terminals, 25th July, 2019
APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Crane Electrician
- Troubleshoot and effect repairs on electrical and electronic circuits, digital drive and control systems, programmable logic controllers and electrical component elements. This includes the modification of components and servicing techniques to improve efficiency.
- Service, repair, deploy, remove and stow away equipment as required using safe driving techniques and safe parking procedures.
- Responsible for performing the maintenance/repair activities and evaluations for generators, motors, programmable logical controllers, electrical drive systems, electrical/electronic control systems, on the terminal’s equipment.
- Ensuring efficient utilization of company resources and compliance with statutory requirements and established engineering standards.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and unscheduled breakdown maintenance on equipment assigned to Crane Section for maintenance.
We are looking for:
- Advanced knowledge in Electrical components, maintenance and engineering.
- Age range of 25 to 35.
- Must hold a valid Driver's license with at least 5 years driving experience.
- Excellent visual acuity.
- Works well under pressure.
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills.
- A Degree/Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- The ideal candidate will have minimum 3 years experience as an Electrician in a container terminal engineering environment or in both electrical/electronic fields in any heavy industries.
- Liebherr Mobile harbor Crane Experience.
- Five(5) years previous experience as an Electrician in any ports, mines, steel and manufacturing plants plus shift working experience
- Trade test certificate in Electrical Technician.
- Basic Electrical Knowledge.
An opportunity to be part of a high performance team that ensures APM Terminals is the most efficient, safe and profitable terminals in the region.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
6th August, 2019.