Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Vacant Job For Makeup Artist at Nectar Beauty Hub, 27th May, 2019
Vacant Job For Makeup Artist at Nectar Beauty Hub, 27th May, 2019
May 27, 2019, 4:48 PM
Nectar Beauty Hub is Nigeria's largest one stop beauty company with various beauty products for discerning beauty connoisseurs and other beauty care enthusiasts with emphasize on making everyone beautiful. We stand as a mother brand representing various beauty products and brands in Nigeria. Nectar Beauty Hub currently has retail outlets across Lagos. Our product lines include Beauty Equipment, Spa Furniture, Nail Care, Skin Care, Personal Care Products, Hair, Makeup & Products for Men. We are currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Makeup Artist Location: Lagos Job Summary
- Do you have the ability to provide consultation and application services in the art of makeup application?
- Are you willing to communicate with clients to clarify visual requirements?
- Can you ensure that you maintain knowledge of current make up trends?
- We are seeking to recruit a dynamic, vibrant, passionate and aggressive individual like you to fill this role.
- To generate sales from both new and existing clients.
- Take detailed notes and photographs of work, maintaining an up-to-date portfolio of work.
- Maintain awareness of health and safety issues and legislation
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of available make-up and beauty products.
- Work quickly and accurately in time-pressured conditions.
- Maintain all equipment and tools
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain knowledge of current make up trends.
- To provide consultation and application services in the art of makeup application using the Company's Brand makeup line.
- Communicate with clients to clarify visual requirements.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate response to all requests ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate and implement a practical understanding of lighting, the photographic process, colours and the impact of special effects/make-up processes on the skin, ensuring that appropriate action is taken to minimize or eradicate any unpleasant side effects from the use of specialist make-up techniques.
- Candidate must be SMART
- Minimum of an HND/B.Sc in a relevant discipline
- Certificate/Diploma from a Beauty School
- 1-3 years’ experience.
- Highly Attractive.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts