Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Vacant Job For Marketing Executive In A Reputable Kitchen Wares Manufacturing Company
Vacant Job For Marketing Executive In A Reputable Kitchen Wares Manufacturing Company
Jul 17, 2019, 3:43 PM
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a Manufacturer of Kitchen Wares is looking to hire suitably qualified candidate who has had cognate experience working as a marketer to fill the position below: Job Title: Marketing Executive Job ref.: MR/146/SME Location: Lagos, Nigeria. Type: Full Time Reports to: CEO. Summary/Objective
- The Marketing Executive oversees day to day marketing activities for the company.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Ensuring every pre-assigned sales target is met each month.
- Representing and promote the organization’s products and services at events such as sales parties
- Conducting outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to sell products and services.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Candidate must have cognate experience in marketing.
- Candidate must have B.Sc/HND in Marketing and Business Administration or related field
- Candidate must have minimum 3 year as marketing representative, with body of work to show for it.
- Candidate must be agile/willingness to work
- Candidate must reside in lagos.
- Must possess good rapport, time management, expert negotiation, and strong analytical and project management skill.
- Must be a good team player with Interpersonal skills.
- Must have top-notch marketing and coordinating skills.
- Must be confident, have a dynamic personality and strong creative outlook to identify target Audience and build strong distribution channels.
- Must have the ability to meet and surpass monthly targets.
- Must have very good knowledge of Lagos geography and product distribution processes
- Must have strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Must have the ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work without supervision.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts