Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Vacant Job For IP Engineer at Alfred and Victoria Associates, 14th May, 2018
Vacant Job For IP Engineer at Alfred and Victoria Associates, 14th May, 2018
May 14, 2018, 6:40 PM
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: IP Engineer Location: Lagos Department: Technical Reporting Line: IP Operations Manager Responsibilities
- The IP Engineer will be responsible for designing, integrating and implementing IP based services.
- IP multicast experience
- L2 and L3 MPLS experience
- Performing routine checks and maintenance on all network elements.
- Routing protocol troubleshooting experience (BGP, IS-IS OSPF, EIGRP).
- Strong experience configuring and troubleshooting Cisco routers and switches.
- Monitoring of network elements and ensuring prompt repair and restoration of all faulty/down sites/links.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of network equipment such as routers, switches and firewalls.
- Exploring existing knowledge base and make recommendation to improve he systems, solutions and processes
- Primarily focus on all level 2 escalated issues from the GNOC for timely
- Providing network solutions.
- Driving the IPv6 strategy.
- Network administration and maintenance.
- Relevant professional/technical certifications.
- Ensuring knowledge transfer for level-1 IPNOC.
- Troubleshooting and resolving WAN/LAN connectivity issues.
- Managing bandwidth of the IP backbone for optimal performance.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts