Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited Vacancy for a Human Resource Generalist
Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited Vacancy for a Human Resource Generalist
Sep 3, 2019, 8:38 PM
Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited is a leading player in the off-grid solar market, independent telecommunication and information service provision in Nigeria and across Africa. Established in 2007, we are at the forefront of the provision of services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), vendors and operators. Aside the top-notch quality of our services, we pride ourselves in the collaborative effort of our team of value-driven, experienced, young professionals carefully selected through a rigorous selection process to ensure consistency in the quality of our services and corporate goals. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Human Resource Generalist Location: Lagos Job Overview
- The Human Resource Generalist will be responsible for managing strategic talent imperatives to ensure the firm attracts, retains, deploys and develops the right kind of people with the right mindset, to ensure continuity & sustainability of the business and delivering HR value propositions in alignment with the organization's strategy
- Implement human resource strategies on talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations
- Develop, deploy and manage the Talent Strategy (comprising frameworks, processes and tools) to support the organization's growth agenda.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensure organization's compliance.
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards.
- Deal with grievances and violations and invoking disciplinary action when required.
- Evaluate staff development programs to measure success of these programs.
- Oversee and manage the performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Drive people transformation and change management initiatives across the organisation.
- Manage the end to end process of recruitment
- Responsible for ensuring that the business’s values are clearly communicated and understood at all levels of the business, clarifying on employee conduct necessary for realizing an engaging, high performance culture within the business.
- Develop long-range strategic planning in order to anticipate the innovation of change initiatives that promote people productivity, organizational efficiency, and cost effectiveness.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to HR functions by overseeing administration, talent acquisition, training and development and career development
- Design and facilitate orientation program for new hires.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Relations or Human Resources or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years relevant and demonstrable work experience in the same role.
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships and possess strong people management skills.
- Self-motivated individual with exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a strong drive and commitment to achieve agreed objectives.
- Ability to develop clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies, identify priority activities and assignments; adjust priorities as required.
- Professional qualification in CIPM, CIPD or SHRM is preferred
- Sound knowledge and hands on experience of the implementation of core generalist HR functions.
- Good knowledge and usage of business packages for data reporting, analysis and for measuring/tracking HR performance.
- Strong understanding of leading HR best practices and industry trends.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts