Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Pharmaceutical > Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited recruitment for an Inventory Officer
Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited recruitment for an Inventory Officer
Jul 7, 2020, 7:22 AM
Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, Founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10 years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer Location: Abuja
- To facilitate periodic checks of the quantities of goods held in stock with standing orders.
- Analysis the aging of stocks & communicate to the line manager about obsolete Stock.
- To maintain the Store Inventory Level in view of monthly consumption.
- To verify all the last day Store taking activity (In/Out) & rectify the error if any.
- Maintaining Stock Report for Consumables and Goods material.
- Job work transactions (Sending and taking invoice of goods requested).
- Keeping records and inventory of stock.
- Preparing of goods invoice notes to the management.
- Responsible for on-time supply of goods to clients following FIFO/FEFO
- Responsible to ensure and maintain the status Identification and the Traceability of stored Goods as per Quality System procedures.
- Responsible for the physical quantity of the goods received and dispatched by warehouse.
- Prepare bills/goods invoice PO of incoming order and submit to accounts.
- Ensuring proper scheduling, record keeping, and inventory control.
- Receive and supply goods to/from customers.
- Spot and full stock audit.
- Purchase / order stock items.
- Maintain profitable inventory control.
- Responsible to monitor the usable life of stock items and inform the management of near expiry goods.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Line Manager.
- A minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Inventory & Store Management or any related discipline.
- Well conversant with Excel as well as other Office application.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a reputable organization.
- Below 30 years.
- Book Keeping Inventory Management.
- Report writing and communication.
- Data entry, analysis and management.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good Team player.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- People management.
- Time Management.
- Ability to think quickly, logically and analytically.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contactedApplication Deadline 20th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts