Warehouse Officer at Agary Pharmaceutical Limited
Agary Pharmaceutical Limited, was established in 1992 as a national and regional marketing company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. When marketing our product we provide a wide range of services to our distributors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Locations: Kano and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive and protect/secure goods and stock items in the warehouse
- Validate Goods Received Notes via Odoo ERP and update same via stock card
- Process and validate Waybill/Delivery Notes via Odoo ERP and update same via stock card
- Supply goods to customers
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate.
- Keep track of slow-moving stock, obsolete products, damaged products and near-date products
- Motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
- Opening of bin cards excel sheet for all stock item
- Generating monthly stock balance for all material and finished goods
- Recording of physical stock taken with figures in the bin cards and excel sheet.
- Update incoming goods register
- Assist in the coordination of the warehouse
- HND / B.Sc in a related discipline
- 2-3 years previous warehouse experience preferred
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills are required.
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable and Reliable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and detailed Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidatees shall be contacted
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.