Warehouse Officer at Saro Lifecare Limited
Saro Lifecare is a company in the Saroafrica Group that plays in the personal and home care category with a national audience in the fast-moving consumer goods industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
- The candidate will oversee inventory of the SBU and ensures proper recording, accountability, and timely reconciliation.
- Ensure Proper receipt of goods into warehouse alongside necessary source document
- Monitory of Stock arrangement process along with stacking procedures
- Proper management of all stocks going out of the warehouse and exercise accountability
ERP Capturing of Transactions:
- Timely Postings of all stock movements
- Reconciliation of source documents and ERP postings to ensure correctness at all time
- Daily reporting of accurate stock position including bad and damages and soon to expire products
- Weekly reporting of stock reconciliation report
- Ensuring only approved HSPs are used and that stocks are moved in a very efficient manner
- Ensure proper time management in stock loading and offloading and ensure guidelines are followed
- Carry out reconciliation between Source documents and Navision Posting and ensure accuracy
- Always ensure that waybill match the actual quantity of stock received
- Ensure that all stocks are accurate at all time.
- All stock movement must be approved before release
- Ensures better record keeping of all inventories and movements on bin cards and ERP online real time.
- Escalating IT issues and ensuring they are resolved within a day
- Resolving technical issues relating to supervisees.
Wastage Elimination and Operational:
- Timely reporting of stock damages
- Timely reporting of soon to expire products
Infraction Closure and Insurance Claim:
- Reporting of infraction for insurance claim within 7 days
- Infraction closure within 7 days for associates under supervision
- Reporting of infraction on SharePoint within 2 days of occurrence
- Ability to handle other tasks that may be assigned - which are finance-related.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of an OND
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a warehouse supervisor
- Age between: 25- 32
Special Skills / Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Effective communication Abilities
- Proven Integrity
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision (Inventory Posting, and general navigations on the ERP)
- Strong knowledge of Stock Reconciliation
- Inventory Management Skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified canidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th December, 2020.