Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Warehouse Operative at Helena Frey Limited
Warehouse Operative at Helena Frey Limited
Jul 9, 2020, 9:59 PM
Helena Frey Limited - We are a human capital development company dedicated to building a balanced and functional workforce capable of confronting organizational needs and challenges. Through strategic partnerships and collaborations with varied stakeholders and deploying our research-based solutions for the organizations, individual, and youth we serve, we undertake organizational, people related, learning and development programs, psychometric testing, assist organizations build internal capabilities, align their processes, procedures and human capital potential to meet their enterprise strategic goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Ware-House Operative Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Organize the warehouse in such a manner to facilitate easy verification and movement of stock.
- Picking and packing of pharmaceutical products in line with laid down processes and procedures.
- Responsible to the warehouse team leader;
- Picking & Packing of Orders to customers;
- Verification of product orders according to customer specifications;
- Conduct monthly stock audits;
- Maintain good house-keeping, 5S;
- Ensure daily / monthly KPI’s are met;
- Health & Safety Awareness and implementation;
- Final Dispatch Verification;
- Record of daily productivity, including completion of all Customer information sheets;
- Placing of receipted goods into correct locations;
- Undertake other duties which may arise or as may be delegated from time to time.
- OND in any field;
- Ability to act quickly and initiate ideas to resolve challenges;
- Ability to follow instructions and work schedules;
- Demonstrable high level of energy;
- Good literacy and numeracy skills;
- Good attention to detail;
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the emailApplication Deadline 21st July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts