Web / Database Management Assistant at the Institute of Credit Administration (ICA)
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is committed to bringing changes to the face and habit of credit business at all levels in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web / Database Management Assistant
Location: Oniru, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The applicant must be a holder of a good Degree in Computer Science.
- Must have at least 2 years of work experience in website design, hosting, maintenance and updating, management of database, and programming, among others.
- Applicant must have a developers license ID or a developers certification ID
- Must have knowledge of computer applications both software and hardware
- Applicant must be extraordinarily versatile in setting up and maintenance of existing Webinar–based E-Learning Platform, coordinating and managing visual discussion platform for all ICA meetings and conferences with all its members, must be knowledgeable in relationship interface with Google, Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- And all matters relating to IT needs of the Institute.
N120,000 subject to review based on productivity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their full application with your CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
- We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, and Lagos Island
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.