Technical Trainer Job Description
Job Descriptions > Education and Training > Technical Trainer
Common questions people ask include:
What is the job description of a Technical Trainer? What are the duties and responsibilities of a Technical Trainer? What does a Technical Trainer do?
Job Description of a Technical Trainer
Technical Trainer has different roles depending on the company and industry they work in. In general, they assist Training Managers in teaching and training technical employees and ensuring that they stay competent and skilled for their technical jobs.
Technical Trainer Duties and Responsibilities
Technical Trainer job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- Evaluate technical employees and identify weaknesses
- Identify technical training needs according to needs
- Based on research, plan and implement technical training programs that will prepare employees for the next step of their career paths
- Recruit technical trainers
- Track employee success and progress
- Manage the production of program marketing material in collaboration with marketing team
- Have a program announcement marketing strategy
- Lead, teach, onboard and evaluate new technical trainers
- Make other trainers' schedules
- Build quarterly and annual technical training program
- Present all the technical and supply training requirements
Technical Trainer Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
Technical Trainer job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- BSc. degree in Education, Training, HR or related field.
- x years of experience as a Technical Trainer or similar role
- x years of experience with designing technical training programs and workshops
- x years of experience with learning management software
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and database software
- Knowledge of various training and teaching methods
- Excellent decision making and organisational skills
As a hiring manager, recruiting an ideal Technical Trainer starts with crafting a good job description. Use this Technical Trainer job description example to save yourself time and help you attract the most qualified candidates. Feel free to revise it to meet your specific needs. Job seekers interviewing for the role of a Technical Trainer may also reference it in preparation for the interview.
Similar to Technical Trainer Job Description