CHAN Medi-Pharm Ltd Jobs in Nigeria,January 2012
CHAN Medi-Pharm Ltd/ GTE, a Christian Health Association of Nigeria (CHAN) company is today the oldest and largest drug distribution NGO in Nigeria. The company has expanded to acquire a large asset base with Headquarters at Jos and six zonal drug depots within Nigeria. With a vision to be “the preferred partner in health care”, the company is seeking to recruit dynamic and performance driven individuals to fill the following vacancies
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
The ideal person shall lead the Sales and Channel Development team at the regional level and will be responsible for delivering the Regional sales figures and implementing the market development plan for the region. Reporting to the National Sales Manager (Public sector/trade), the applicant should:
Hold a minimum of B.Pharm with not less than 3 years of high performance in sales function
Persons with first degree in Health or Life Sciences and four years of high performance in Sales function are also eligible to apply.
Candidate should not be less than 32 years of age.
Job Title: Technical Officer Logistics
The ideal person shall coordinate the Supply Chain Management activities of existing programs of the company and provide logistics support services for SCHARP Project under AHNI, a COC project funded by USAID to provide comprehensive HIVIAIDS program to 29 sites in five SouthWest states of the country.
The successful candidate shall report to the Head – Programs & Supply Chain Management.
- Hold a minimum of a B. Pharm with one year experience.
- Good Microsoft Office skills and exposure to Inventory Management Accounting package.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Persons with first degree in Health or life Sciences and 2 years of high performance in Logistics and Distribution of health commodities are also eligible to apply.
- Masters in Business Administration or Public Health would be an added advantage.
- Candidate should not be more than 30 years of age.
How to apply
To apply, please send your C.V and a covering letter electronically not later than 17th January 2012 to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org