Project AWAKE is an Agricultural Women Empowerment Project designed to promote sustainable economic development in our communities through a gender focused intervention strategy.
The goal of the Project is to reduce poverty and hunger in our communities (MDG1), promote gender equality (MDG3), empower women and create at least 4,000 women Agribusiness owners or Agripreneurs in Cross River State Communities.
As part of the strategic implementation plan, The Project needs the services of a professional to fill vacant position:
Job Title: Procurements/Logistics Officer
Location: Cross River
- A minimum of a first degree in a related discipline and either membership of or working towards a relevant professional association;
- Creative thinking, ability to develop innovative procurement/logistics strategies and a good knowledge of standard forms of contracts.
- Demonstrable post qualification experience of at least 3 years within procurement / logistics or a related environment;
- Ensure that contracts are awarded to competent contractors and that the Project’s rules of engagement are strictly adhered to;
- Develop the Project’s logistics base;
- The Procurement/Logistics Officer will: assist the Head, Finance, Admin & Logistics in developing the Projects procurement strategy in accordance with the Project objectives;
- Advise organisation on the most appropriate procurement and bid evaluation strategy;
- Manage all supply chain activities.
How to Apply
Applications should be sent via email to: email@example.com