Job Title: Counselor
- Counsel individuals and provides group educational and vocational guidance services.
- Collect, organize, and analyze information about clients through records, tests, interviews, and professional sources,
- Refer clients to placement service when necessary.
- Assist clients to understand and overcome social and emotional problems.
- Engage in research and follow-up activities to evaluate counseling techniques.
- Appraise clients interests, abilities, and personality characteristics, for vocational, educational health and planning.
- Compile and study occupational, educational, economic and health
information to aid counselees in making and carrying out desires
- First degree in Guardian and Counseling, Psychology or Sociology from a recognized institution
- Possession of additional qualification/certification is added advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least two years previous experience with local NGOs.
- Candidates must live within Lagos and environs.
- Previous experience in Health System Strengthening programs using the National HMIS software
- Excellent communication skill (oral and written).
- Ability to work in partnership with other stakeholders.
- Advanced computer literacy (MS Office applications, and web-based applications
- Demonstrated ability to train and build capacity of others
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 26th June, 2015.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!